New analytics video released
The team at weblaunch have published a new video showing how to add another Google user profile to your analytics account.
This may be required if you are having a search engine optimisation or website review carried out on your website, and allows the reviewer access to your analytics without the need for you to hand over your login details.
You can view the new 'How to enable another Google user profile to access your analytics' video here, or you can browse our help section.
- New schedule of updates and improvements
- 16th September 2023
- OK, so we admit, it's been a while. It's not that there's been nothing going on at Weblaunch HQ,… more...
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- March's News
- News Archive