How to enable another Google user profile to access your analytics
This video shows you how to add another user's profile to your analytics account to grant them access to your data without having to hand out your username and password.
In order to be able to do this you must have administrator access to the analytics account in question. If the 'User Manager' link does not appear as shown in the video you do not have administrator access. This is most likely because someone else set up your analytics and then granted you access as shown in this video. In this instance, you need to contact that person and ask them to grant you administrator access.
- New schedule of updates and improvements
- 16th September 2023
- OK, so we admit, it's been a while. It's not that there's been nothing going on at Weblaunch HQ,… more...
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- March's News
- News Archive