Adding and removing pages
Adding a page
Before beginning this process, please ensure you have not used all of your quota of pages. A standard weblaunch allows for 10 pages, top-up allows 25, and unlimited is - you guessed it - unlimited.
- Click on the 'Pages' link in the navigation, which will open the 'Edit Pages' sub menu:
- Click 'Edit Pages'
- On the following page, click 'Create a New Page':
- If you have weblaunch's unlimited package, you can also add a subpage. A subpage is a more detailed page related to a parent page. For example, this page discusses 'Adding and removing pages' in detail, and is a subpage of 'Pages', which in turn is a subpage of 'Help'. Add a subpage by clicking 'Create a New Page':
- You will then be presented with a blank page ready for your content.
TIP - When creating your new page, click 'Save As Draft' often as you go!
- By default, a new page will be saved as a draft. This means it is not publicly accessible. This allows you to work on your page and have it completed to your satisfaction before anyone else can see it. Once you are happy with your page and want the public to be able to see it, click on 'Publish':
NOTE: Because we've designed weblaunch to be as efficient as possible, your new page may not be visible to you immediately if you have previously visited your website in this session. To force weblaunch to show you your new page, use the orange page link shown in the image above.
Removing a page
This process will permanently delete a page. If you simply wish to temporarily hide a page, please refer to Hiding and showing pages. To permanently remove a page (with no means of ever getting it back):
- Click the 'Delete' button:
- Click 'OK' in the confirmation dialogue box that comes up next (this may look slightly different according to your operating system and web browser):
- The page has now been permanently deleted.
NOTE: Because we've designed weblaunch to be as efficient as possible, a link to your deleted page may still be visible to you if you have previously visited your website in this session. To force weblaunch to show you your website without this link, click the link at the top right of the admin page:
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- June's News
- News Archive