How to set the thank you page
Please note - you must create the thank you page before following these instructions. A thank you page is simply a standard weblaunch page containing a message to your visitors. Such a message may be something along the lines of 'Thank you for completing our enquiry form. We will be in touch within one working day'.
Don't forget to set your visitor's expectations by explaining what happens next, i.e. when you will respond to their submission.
- Once logged in to your weblaunch control panel, click the Enquiry Form link in the left hand buttons:
- Choose the form you wish to edit from the list that appears on the next page
- Set the drop-down field labelled 'Page visitors should see once they submit the form' (fourth field down the page) to the page you would like to present to visitors following a form submission:
- Don't forget to save your page:
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- December's News
- News Archive