Weblaunch server upgrades under way
Throughout the week commencing 21st June, technicians at weblaunch HQ have been beavering away on preparing weblaunch for a server upgrade.
"Users should see an increase in the speed of response of their websites and the weblaunch admin" explains Bruce Hazelton, who is one of weblaunch's directors and overseeing the upgrade process. "We're also implementing version control software which will help future upgrades and the stability of the weblaunch system. It's all good news for weblaunch customers.
"We're working hard to minimise the down-time during the upgrades. Hopefully our customers won't notice any interruption to service.
- New schedule of updates and improvements
- 16th September 2023
- OK, so we admit, it's been a while. It's not that there's been nothing going on at Weblaunch HQ,… more...
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- March's News
- News Archive