Weblaunch security tightened
The weblaunch admin has been given a security boost with the addition of encrypted communication on our admin system.
From now on, all customers connecting to the weblaunch admin will be automatically connected via SSL which encrypts all data between your computer and our server, ensuring that no one can intercept your username and password and gain unauthorised access to your website.
There is no need to change your settings or bookmarks, as anybody accessing via the old address will be automatically redirected to the new, secure system.
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- May's News
- News Archive