Weblaunch now mobile-friendly by default
As of today Google will be prioritising mobile-friendly websites in its mobile search results. This means non mobile-friendly websites will effectively be penalised.
'Mobile-friendly is a term that's been bandied about for years' explains Weblaunch director Bruce Hazelton.
'Mobile traffic has been steadily growing to the point where it's now a significant percentage of most websites. Coupled with Google's decision I now believe every business should have a mobile-friendly website. That's why all our new Weblaunch websites will be mobile-friently straight out-of-the box.' Bruce continues.
'This is great news for our new customers as - like so many of our upgrades - there is no additional charge.'
- New schedule of updates and improvements
- 16th September 2023
- OK, so we admit, it's been a while. It's not that there's been nothing going on at Weblaunch HQ,… more...
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- March's News
- News Archive