Weblaunch is the proud owner of a new home - the front end portion of Weblaunch has been moved to a new, faster server giving blistering page load times and better resilience.
"It's all part of our on-going upgrade policy" explains Weblaunch director Bruce Hazelton. "We're constantly investing in new technology and improving the Weblaunch product.
"There is a major upgrade going on behind the scenes right now that I can't talk about" he continues "but it's very exciting and we're expecting an announcement soon".
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- May's News
- News Archive