News module updates and bug fixes
Following a raft of updates and improvements to the news module our developers have completed a range of bug fixes to ensure all our customers' websites perform to perfection.
"I believe this demonstrates our commitment to our product" says weblaunch director Bruce Hazelton. "None of the bugs we addressed were reported by our customers. They have been picked up as part of a continual assessment and development program we run at weblaunch. We're determined to make our product the essential small business website for ease of use, functionality and reliability."
We have more improvements to come imminently - watch this space...
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- October's News
- News Archive