New weblaunch features
We're delighted to announce that we are currently testing a completely re-written form submission module, designed to make it easier for our weblaunch customers to design their own forms.
The new features allow customers to set up a number of forms limited only by the number of pages available in their weblaunch package. The flexible admin system allows users to configure the email address to which submissions are sent, the email subject, on which page the form appears and to which page visitors are redirected when the form is submitted.
It's possible to use text, password, checkbox and text area fields in forms, create labels for them and even drag and drop the order of fields. You can even give the submit button a custom label. Additional field types, such as radio buttons and drop-downs will be added in future updates.
Each field will also take an additional email address, so that if that field is completed by the visitor an additional email is sent to that address containing the details submitted.
We're very pleased with the new functionality, and feel sure that it will help our customers win more business.
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- May's News
- News Archive