New template gives greater flexibility
Weblaunch have upgraded their template-based pay-monthly system - by scrapping the templates!
"One of the frustrations of the Weblaunch system for me was the lack of flexibility of the templates" confides Weblaunch owner Bruce Hazelton. "Each template would have modules nailed into place and if you wanted to move the news headlines for one particular customer - you couldn't.
"We've revamped our system and replaced our nine existing templates with one very flexible template." Bruce concludes.
The new template has already been rolled out and all of the new Weblaunch websites are using it, including the Weblaunch website itself.
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- May's News
- News Archive