Lightbox photo galleries added to weblaunch
The latest module from weblaunch to be updated is the photo gallery, and with the update the team have made it more flexible and simpler to use.
"We weren't very happy with our previous image gallery" confides weblaunch director Bruce Hazelton. "It was OK, it just felt a bit clunky, underlined by the fact that none of our customers were using it. We decided to update it for the next new customer to request the feature."
It is now possible to have a photo gallery on every page, with no limit to the number of photographs it can contain. Managing your galleries is as simple as uploading images via the control panel.
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- September's News
- News Archive