Image gallery update
Following customer feedback we've updated the way the image gallery module works to make it simpler for our customers to add galleries on pages without existing galleries. A simple button click is all that is required to set up the appropriate folders so that images can be uploaded.
Whilst this upgrade was in process we also reduced the file size of images that could be uploaded and the system will now automatically reduce any images too large to display.
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- December's News
- News Archive