Enquiry Form Module: increased spam measures
We've just improved the anti-spam measures on our enquiry form module. These will have two benefits to our customers:
- They are less likely to received spam submissions through their own website due to increased monitoring of all submissions
- Improvements to the format of the email sent from our servers mean your message is much more likely to make it through your spam filters unscathed
In the meantime while we monitor the situation we ask that any genuine submissions through a weblaunch enquiry form that are refused as spam by our server are reported to us by phone - 0871 288 3575. This will enable us to improve our system so that unwanted spam messages are eradicated while genuine submissions still get through.
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- July's News
- News Archive