Eagle Radio Breakfast Show Presenter to Draw Winner
The weblaunch free website draw from Woking Means Business will take place on Tuesday morning and will be drawn by Eagle Radio Breakfast Show Presenter Posh Al, at Eagle Radio headquarters in Guildford.
"We're very excited that Posh Al has agreed to pick our winner" enthuses weblaunch's Commercial Director, Bruce Hazelton. "I've listened to the breakfast show for a few years now, and I'm really excited to meet her."
Once Bruce has stopped grinning like a Cheshire cat, a video of the draw will be posted on the weblaunch website.
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- February's News
- News Archive