Don't lose unsaved changes
Never lose an unsaved change again! Following feedback from our customers, we've added an alert system to weblaunch admin that notifies you if you attempt to leave a page with unsaved changes.
You then have the option to cancel and return to the unsaved page or leave without saving.
"I have to admit, this one's caught me out on a few occasions. The combiniation of the command key and the left arrow usually moves the cursor to the beginning of the line. In Firefox it takes you back a page with no warning, whereupon you lose any changes you've made. It's caused me to swear more than once!" reveals weblaunch Director Bruce Hazelton.
- New schedule of updates and improvements
- 16th September 2023
- OK, so we admit, it's been a while. It's not that there's been nothing going on at Weblaunch HQ,… more...
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- March's News
- News Archive