Don't lose unsaved changes
Never lose an unsaved change again! Following feedback from our customers, we've added an alert system to weblaunch admin that notifies you if you attempt to leave a page with unsaved changes.
You then have the option to cancel and return to the unsaved page or leave without saving.
"I have to admit, this one's caught me out on a few occasions. The combiniation of the command key and the left arrow usually moves the cursor to the beginning of the line. In Firefox it takes you back a page with no warning, whereupon you lose any changes you've made. It's caused me to swear more than once!" reveals weblaunch Director Bruce Hazelton.
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- October's News
- News Archive