Those of you using Internet Explorer 9 - and there are quite a few now - may have had some difficulty inserting inages into your site recently. I'm pleased to say that the problem has now been fixed, and should all work as expected.
You may have to delete your Temporary Files before it will work properly for the first time. To do this - go to Tools (which is the cog icon, top right) and select Internet Options. Half way down the dialog box that appears, you'll see "browsing history". Click Delete. Another box will appear. Click Delete, then OK. Then login to your Weblaunch Control Panel as usual.
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- February's News
- News Archive