Setting up Google Analytics on your weblaunch website
Google Analytics is a free tool that enables you to assess the traffic that visits your website, including:
- number of visitors
- how they found your website
- any search words they used in Google to find you
- which page they landed on
- which pages they visited
- which page they left from
- where in the world they were
Using combinations of this and other metrics you can get a complete understanding of how effectively your website is working, and make decisions on how to improve it and the business it brings you.
Weblaunch has been designed to make the integration of Google Analytics easy and in this step-by-step video we show you how to create a Google account, set up analytics for your website and add the code to your weblaunch control panel.
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- August's News
- News Archive