Enquiry form email recipients
- Click the 'Enquiry Form' button in the left hand column in the weblaunch admin:
- Choose the appropriate enquiry form from the list on the following page
- Enter the email address to which all enquiries are sent into the top field:
- You should also enter a subject into the field below, something along the lines of 'Enquiry from website', so that the recipient knows immediately that they will need to respond.
Or is it? Sometimes you may want the form to go to another recipient based on the answers given. Take the following example:
If you wanted widget enquiries to go to firstname.lastname@example.org and grommit enquiries to go to email@example.com follow these instructions:
- Click on the email icon next to the required field:
- An email field appears:
- Type the desired recipient into the box and then click the blue save icon:
- Repeat for as many fields as required.
Your form will be sent to the recipient set in the main form preferences, described in the first section of this page under point 3. If a visitor checks the widgets checkbox the form will also be sent to the recipient set in step 3 in the second section of this page.
Tip: If you need to send the form to more than one email address enter them both separated by a comma.
- New schedule of updates and improvements
- 16th September 2023
- OK, so we admit, it's been a while. It's not that there's been nothing going on at Weblaunch HQ,… more...
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- March's News
- News Archive