Send and retrieve email from your web browser
Webmail allows you to access your email via your web browser. You can view sent and received email, download attachments and send new messages. And if you normally connect via IMAP any messages you send through webmail will be automatically copied to your email client such as Outlook.
To access your weblaunch webmail you'll need to enter your email address and password on the following page:
- Weblaunch GDPR compliance
- 25th May 2018
- We're pleased to announce that Weblaunch is fully GDPR compliant, and most weblaunch customers need… more...
- Testimonial star ratings now built in
- 27th March 2018
- We're pleased to announce another upgrade to our testimonials.We've added testimonial headings and… more...
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- June's News
- News Archive