Blistering Google speed test results
The Weblaunch egg-heads have been beavering away in the background again, cooking up some more web goodness for Weblaunch customers. This time, they've turned their attention to site delivery speed.
"Google have a site speed test, accessible through their web master tools" explains Weblaunch Director Bruce Hazelton. "The test offers scores for both speed of delivery and mobile compatibility. We're a few percent away from perfect scores and by the end of the week we're anticipating 100% in both".
The benefit to our customers is an improved reputation with Google which should help increase rankings.
- Control Panel Revamp
- 17th April 2016
- The Weblaunch Control Panel has had a major overhaul to improve usability and is now easier to use… more...
- Blistering Google speed test results
- 7th September 2015
- The Weblaunch egg-heads have been beavering away in the background again, cooking up some more web… more...
- Weblaunch now mobile-friendly by default
- 21st April 2015
- As of today Google will be prioritising mobile-friendly websites in its mobile search results. This… more...
- March's News
- News Archive