Custom Build Website Design
You realise your website is looking tired. Which is odd, because it's never really worked, so why would it be tired?
Your business has moved on in the last few years and your website really isn’t representative. It was designed as nothing more than an online brochure and as such hasn’t really generated any business.
It’s time for a change.
You want a website that is an integral part of your marketing. A website that actually generates business. And you need a design team that’s more than a design team; you need an on-going marketing partner.
My name is Bruce Hazelton and I’m the owner of Weblaunch. As well as running a successful web design company I’ve owned and run several on-line businesses. It’s experience most web designers never get and has been absolutely invaluable.
I’ve studied marketing with the Chartered Institute of Marketing and am a member of the Entrepreneur’s Circle - the UK’s only organisation dedicated to helping businesses grow.
Bruce has been an integral part of our marketing team for many years.
Take advantage of my experience for your business.
- in-depth consultation to crystallise your online marketing goals
- proactive approach to maximise your website’s ROI
- integration with your other marketing streams
- on-going consultation to ensure goals are met
There is limited capacity as we can only comprehensively support a small number of businesses.
FREE website evaluation
More than 30 aspects of your website diagnosed - enter your website address to get started
- Control Panel Revamp
- 17th April 2016
- The Weblaunch Control Panel has had a major overhaul to improve usability and is now easier to use… more...
- Blistering Google speed test results
- 7th September 2015
- The Weblaunch egg-heads have been beavering away in the background again, cooking up some more web… more...
- Weblaunch now mobile-friendly by default
- 21st April 2015
- As of today Google will be prioritising mobile-friendly websites in its mobile search results. This… more...
- November's News
- News Archive
To book an initial free consultation with Bruce call Joanna on