weblaunch Terms and Conditions
- Control Panel Revamp
- 17th April 2016
- The Weblaunch Control Panel has had a major overhaul to improve usability and is now easier to use… more...
- Blistering Google speed test results
- 7th September 2015
- The Weblaunch egg-heads have been beavering away in the background again, cooking up some more web… more...
- Weblaunch now mobile-friendly by default
- 21st April 2015
- As of today Google will be prioritising mobile-friendly websites in its mobile search results. This… more...
- March's News
- News Archive
weblaunch was perfect for me - the website I got not only looks great but gets me business. What more could I ask for?Stephanie Evans
- All prices quoted exclude and are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate at time of invoice.
- All weblaunch payments are to be made in advance by monthly direct debit on 1st day of each month.
- The first payment will be collected on the 1st day of the month following the agreed ‘website live’ date. This payment will include a month in advance plus any arrears accrued at that date. Each day will be charged at a pro rata rate assuming 30 days in a month. Therefore a basic weblaunch website (£25 per month) that goes live on the 12th April (30 days in the month, 18 remaining) will be charged £25/30days*18days = £15 plus an advance payment of a month giving a total of £40 for the first direct debit.
- An administration charge of £15 will be debited following any failed direct debit payments.
- Notice period 1 calendar month, subject to cancellation fee.
- All contracts are subject to a 14 day ‘cooling off period’, during which the client may decide to withdraw from this contract with no penalty.
- Weblaunch Ltd will not commence work on the client’s weblaunch website before the Direct Debit mandate has been accepted by the client’s bank and the cooling off period has ended.
- Weblaunch Ltd will ensure the client’s weblaunch website is online and publicly available before or on the date of the agreed ‘website live’ date provided the client supplies all content no less than 10 working days before the agreed ‘website live’ date. Failing to meet this deadline will result in the weblaunch website being published without content and Weblaunch Ltd will not be responsible for populating content.
- Weblaunch Ltd reserves the right to withdraw weblaunch services immediately following any missed payments.
- All code and template designs remain the intellectual property of Weblaunch Ltd. The client may not utilise either code or template design on any website outside of the weblaunch system without the prior written permission of a director of Weblaunch.
- All content including but not limited to images, text, video, audio and animation other than supplied as part of the weblaunch template remains the intellectual property of the client.
- Weblaunch Ltd will register the chosen domain name on behalf of the client provided the domain name is available. Weblaunch Ltd will not enter into negotiations for the purchase of a third party registered domain name. The client will be registered as the owner of the domain name.
- weblaunch websites may not be used for content that Weblaunch Ltd regards as distasteful, illegal or inciting hatred. Such content includes but is not limited to pornography, racial or sexual abuse, the sale of arms, drugs or any other restricted or illegal substance or product, terrorist activity, religious prejudice or inciting violence. Weblaunch reserves the right to terminate without notice any contract it construes to be in breach of this clause. The cancellation fee shall be payable.
- Weblaunch Ltd shall create the client’s weblaunch website using a design based on a pre-existing template of the client’s choice customised using colour, images and/or textures according to the client’s instructions.
- Weblaunch Ltd shall populate each weblaunch website with up to 10 pages of content with no more than 750 words per page and no more than 10 inline images per page supplied by the client. Additional pages must be added by the client.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure all content is copyright free or that copyright belongs to the client. The client shall indemnify Weblaunch Ltd against all copyright claims for the client’s content on the weblaunch system
- Weblaunch guarantees service availability of the weblaunch site and administration system of 99% of each calendar month, excluding planned maintenance, system or software upgrades, of which it shall give notice to each client by email at least 24 hours in advance. A credit on the following direct debit payment will be available to the client on a pro-rata basis should service availability fall below 99% in any given calendar month.
- All credits are limited to a minimum £5 payment for each individual instance.
- Weblaunch Ltd shall not be responsible for losses caused as a direct or indirect result of interruption of service or data loss. Whilst Weblaunch Ltd will take all reasonable precautions to preserve the client’s data, it is the client’s responsibility to keep up-to-date copies.
- Weblaunch will take all reasonable precautions to protect the client’s weblaunch website against data loss, computer viruses and hacker attacks.
- The client will take all reasonable precautions to protect Weblaunch’s systems against data loss, computer viruses and hacker attacks.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England
- weblaunch is a business to business service and as such is not covered by the Consumer Credit Act 1974