Weblaunch now mobile-friendly by default
As of today Google will be prioritising mobile-friendly websites in its mobile search results. This means non mobile-friendly websites will effectively be penalised.
'Mobile-friendly is a term that's been bandied about for years' explains Weblaunch director Bruce Hazelton.
'Mobile traffic has been steadily growing to the point where it's now a significant percentage of most websites. Coupled with Google's decision I now believe every business should have a mobile-friendly website. That's why all our new Weblaunch websites will be mobile-friently straight out-of-the box.' Bruce continues.
'This is great news for our new customers as - like so many of our upgrades - there is no additional charge.'
- Control Panel Revamp
- 17th April 2016
- The Weblaunch Control Panel has had a major overhaul to improve usability and is now easier to use… more...
- Blistering Google speed test results
- 7th September 2015
- The Weblaunch egg-heads have been beavering away in the background again, cooking up some more web… more...
- Weblaunch now mobile-friendly by default
- 21st April 2015
- As of today Google will be prioritising mobile-friendly websites in its mobile search results. This… more...
- July's News
- News Archive