More enhancements to Weblaunch
After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it better and more user-friendly.
Our system has always enabled our customers to add a relavant testimonial to every page. We know how important they are; after all it's all very well you saying how brilliant you are - well you would, wouldn't you? But what potential customers really want to know is what your existing customers think of you.
So what is better than a testimonial on every page? Multiple testimonials on every page!
So we've added the ability to add as many testimonials to your pages as you desire using a simple drag and drop interface. Just load your control panel with testimonials and select which appear on each page by dragging from a list.
You then have the option of displaying them one after the other or employing a 'slider' to show one at a time to be replaced every few seconds with the next.
Quick Save Option
A while back we tidied up the Weblaunch admin interface and customer feedback has been very positive.
One question we have been asked - where did the Save button go?
We acknowledge it's a valid point. It's all very well having more space to lay out your page but not much help if you then can't find how to save it!
So we've added a 'quick save' icon to the tool bar. Simples.
- More enhancements to Weblaunch
- 9th February 2018
- After listening to feedback from our customers we've made some updates to our system to make it… more...
- Control Panel Revamp
- 17th April 2016
- The Weblaunch Control Panel has had a major overhaul to improve usability and is now easier to use… more...
- Blistering Google speed test results
- 7th September 2015
- The Weblaunch egg-heads have been beavering away in the background again, cooking up some more web… more...
- February's News
- News Archive